Saturday, July 24, 2004

ESPN NFL 2K5 Slider Project

To absolutely on one's surprise, I've started a slider project for this totally phenomenal game. Participating means that you would set up some CPU vs CPU games and let them play out--no intervention or babysitting on your part necessary. At the end of the game, you'll write down certain stat categories and send them to me.

We did this with Madden last year and I thought the sliders we tested were the best sliders I've ever used in a football game. It made Madden into a very intense experience.

You can participate by simming as few as two games or as many as you'd like. If you want to join the project, please e-mail me and I'll send you instructions. I'm not sure about zombie e-mail harvester type programs, so instead of listing my address here, you can get it by clicking on the 'View My Complete Profile' link on the right side of this page, then choosing the e-mail link.

Thanks very much for your help.

Site Meter