Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Wild Earth Beta

Several of us were accepted into the Wild Earth beta today, and I'm looking forward to seeing a game that tries to do something different, because the games I've played that don't are boring the hell out of me.

Again, if you're interested, here's the link:
http://www.superxstudios.com/.

I'm really looking forward to seeing if Eli 3.10 can play the game. He has excellent control of the mouse now, and he'd be thrilled to take "pictures" of animals on safari.

I'm also encouraged that the e-mail mentioned that they wanted feedback on features as well as any awkward or confusing controls. Most betas want testers to focus on a very narrow package of features in a particular build. So testers will have more a chance to improve the game than they would in most betas.

Site Meter