Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I Met Someone...Who I Made...It's Complicated

That must be one of the greatest lines in movie history.

I haven't mentione Igor, or if I did, I don't remember. It's a typical underdog story, only in this case, the underdog is a hunchback, and his dream is to become a mad scientist.

We saw this when it came out at the movies last year, and I thought it was funny, but it didn't really stick with me.

Then we Netflixed the Blu-Ray version, and after watching it two more times, this is a damn funny movie, one of the funniest movies we've ever seen together. It's one of those movies where you laugh more every time you see it, because there are so many clever one-liners and sight gags that you keep seeing something new.

If you have kids in the 7-10 range, or just like good comedy, I'd highly recommend it.

Site Meter