Thursday, November 18, 2010

Believe It Or Not

Yes, we're going to Disney World. If you are a member of a contemporary religion, please pray for me. If you are pagan, please sacrifice a goat. If you are Aztec, please play an odd form of soccer with a human head and execute the losing team.

Well, I'm sort of hoping that you're not Aztec.

What this means for you is that Dubious Quality will be on auto-pilot until next Wednesday. However, all content (including the Friday Links post) has already been written, so you will be well supplied (or at least as well-supplied as normal).

In addition, there is the possiblity of me kiting in with a few tales of theme park disaster.

I won't have access to e-mail. You can still send it, but I won't get it for a while. Please consider that if you're sending a time-sensitive communication like "YOUR IMMEDIATE ATTENTION PLEASE KIND SIR TO UNLOCK $20 MILLION IN U.S. CURRENCY."

Site Meter