Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Gazer

Matt Kreuch (one of the Esteemed Brothers Of Dubious Quality) sent me a link a few weeks ago, and it's so absolutely ridiculous and magnificent that I couldn't even begin to comprehend what I needed to write as framing.

Well, I'll try. The subject is Braco The Gazer.

Seriously, you need to watch the short video in the link. It's like Festivus, Halloween, Hanukkah, and Christmas all rolled into one.

Braco The Gazer is a fellow with Fabio hair who gazes. He doesn't speak. He stands in the front of the room, touches you with his friendly gaze, and heals you (of anything, apparently).

That will be eight dollars, please.

How many people can he heal at a time? According to his website, up to 10,000 a day in Europe.

In this case, I can't say anything more ridiculous than the basic information, because it's already so ridiculous that it can't be satirized. It's a supersaturated solution of comedy, and nothing more will fit.

Site Meter