Tuesday, June 28, 2016

It Really Is A Nice Shirt

We accidentally wore the same shirt today.

On the way back from a movie, we pulled into the hotel parking lot. "All right, I'm not walking in next to you because of these shirts," Eli 14.11 said. "I'm going to walk in WELL behind you."

"Okay," I said. I walked in and went right to the front desk, where a nice lady works during the day. "My son is embarrassed that we wore the same shirt today, so he's lagging behind," I said. "Please say 'nice shirt' when he walks in."

She started laughing. "Oh, you know I will," she said.

I went behind a fireplace and stood there for a moment. "Nice shirt!" I heard her say.

"Tha--oh, wait a a minute," Eli said. Then he found me behind the fireplace and started laughing. "I KNEW it!" he said.

Site Meter